Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where to get cheap Urban Decay cosmetics?

I *love* Urban Decay eyeshadow [I haven't tried anything else other than lip stain and eyeshadow potion or whatever it is]. But it is very expensive.





I occasionally find the right shades on ebay [but haven't been able to bid this time around because of budget], but does anyone know of another place/website that sells quality makeup for less? A makeup outlet or something?





Thank you!Where to get cheap Urban Decay cosmetics?
I looooooove me some UD shadows! If you go to the UD website, you can get a deal on their discontinued items. Also, right now Sephora is having 20% off (US residents only) if you put in the code FF2008 The Book of Shadows palette is a great deal, you can get 16 shadows, 2 brushes and a small primer potion for $45 with 20% off right now. I have been using the palette for two weeks and I love it so much. Have you tried their 24/7 liners? To die for!!! Plus they have some mini-sets of 5 right now :) Where to get cheap Urban Decay cosmetics?
its not cheap anywhere. sephora?
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin