Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm looking for an cheap and affordable cosmetic dentist. Can anybody helpp me?

I have alot of broken teeth and it's affecting my smileI'm looking for an cheap and affordable cosmetic dentist. Can anybody helpp me?
';Cheap'; AND ';Affordable';?


You either want one or the other, and there's a HUGE difference between the two!





Don't go for ';cheap'; dental work, because in the long run, it will cost you more.





Look for a reputable dentist, and see if he/she offers an ';affordable'; payment plan.





Stay away from these ';fastfood'; dental clinics, i.e. franchises such as ';Gental Dental';, and ';Aspen Dental';.....they're second rate and expen$ive.I'm looking for an cheap and affordable cosmetic dentist. Can anybody helpp me?
k smartass Report Abuse

Since you are not asking about a specific location, you should try a google search or find a site with links to cosmetic dentists!





I recently went on http://www.vanderhoofllc.com/html/cosmet鈥?/a>





but there are tons of sites out there with plenty of links!
Plenty of affordable dentists on the eHealthPlus network.


They're not cheap though, just more affordable. Search by


zip code for general dentists that specialize in cosmetic


dentistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin