Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are Jordana cosmetics a good brand even though they are so cheap?

Is the Cosmetics Jordana OK for your skin and lips even though they are dirt cheap? Its great to find something so cheap, but it is still OK for the skin and lips? Just wondering because sometimes we end up finding out later that the real cheap stuff isn't as good for us.Are Jordana cosmetics a good brand even though they are so cheap?
I have use some of their products like their nail polish they work great and also their lip liner they work awesome for the price they work ok. I suggest to try them you have nothing to lose.Are Jordana cosmetics a good brand even though they are so cheap?
I just bought their eyeliners. I personally love it. I think it goes on great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin