Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a cheap high quality cosmetic that will get rid of the redness on my face WITHOUT breaking me out?

I found a makeup wheel-looking pallet that works great when getting the redness off of my cheeks..but it has broken me out like crazy!





Can anyone refer me to something that will get rid of that darn redness without breaking me out? Please?What is a cheap high quality cosmetic that will get rid of the redness on my face WITHOUT breaking me out?
Try getting a green stick of makeup. It gets the red gone and comes in many different brands so you can get one tht doesnt both your skin. I like Maybelline.What is a cheap high quality cosmetic that will get rid of the redness on my face WITHOUT breaking me out?
i will recommend you using neutrogena make up they have concealer foundation almost everything and it's for acne and breakout control and healing blemishes, you can find them in you local drugstore like Walgreen's and CVS. :)
Cover Girl liquid foundation.


I have so my Irish in my family, but I have above fair skin, unlike the pale skin of my Mom's side.


But, I put Jergen's Face Sunless Tanning on my cheeks and forhead to tan my there so I won't be so red.
i have the same problem! not anymore since i use covergirl smoothers in classic ivory it looks so natural on me! try it it works great!
get a base concealer with a green tint
Clinique Redness Reduce Makeup base. As a makeup artist I wouldn't do without it. It costs about 16 $. Clinique has a reputation to be good for sensitive young skin, Use it after your moisturizer but before your foundation. It will completely take the appearance of red from your skin. Stay out of the sun or use a really good (at least a 30 sunscreen) and take some vitamin c to naturally reduce the redness.
i have it around my nose n scars from my cleft--i use max factor liquid to powder -have for 10 years-i love it-i dust corn silk powder over it-no red n covers the pores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin