Saturday, November 28, 2009

Expensive, branded cosmetics and cheap, brandless cosmetics - whats the difference?

price and packagingExpensive, branded cosmetics and cheap, brandless cosmetics - whats the difference?
The news magazine shows have covered this numerous times.





There is very little difference. But image and status counts to many.





I personally buy an expensive cleanser and eye cream and a cheapo body wash and moisturizer. Those just happen to be the ones I like the most.Expensive, branded cosmetics and cheap, brandless cosmetics - whats the difference?
Some kinds cause allergic reactions in some people and others don't. That's the main difference. If someone breaks out from either one of them (expensive or cheaper), that isn't ever good. I usually have a harder time wearing things like Cover Girl or Maybelline because of allergies. Max Factor works great, and there was one kind that I saw ages ago that was super-cheap but didn't break me out, Love My Lips. For the more expensive kind, the Dior items don't give me hives no matter what I use, so that one is my best fit. In other brands (Max Factor is a good example in my case because I found my perfect foundation match in that) I can use a foundation every single day, but the eyeshadow might cause a problem.
You have to experiment. There are some expensive brands that I think are worth it. For instance, Lancome's Definicils mascara. Much better than any drugstore brands. However, I use a less expensive foundation (drugstore) because it's the one that seems to suit my skin best.
the difference is quality!
Not much really. Know that the department stores have to pay high overhead costs to operate their large locations, expecially in the malls. Think about it; when you wear mascara will anybody notice the brand?





If you use any eye make-up that makes your eyes itch or burn, discontinue use immediately. You may have an allergy to the ingredients in that particular product.
If is is expensive your boy friend will cry becuase of paymeny of bill. If it is not you will cry as you have to visit dramtologist for skin treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin