Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I find good and cheap cosmetic contacts?

Something I can order online or find it in a store any store?Where can I find good and cheap cosmetic contacts?
CVS pharmacyWhere can I find good and cheap cosmetic contacts?
I use Artistry. I also know a distributor, so I'm able to get discounts. You should look them up. They're really good for people of colour (brown, black...).
1-800-contacts
walgreens
I know in the back of COSMO %26amp; sometimes in the middle they have a couple different companies you can order from %26amp; i THINK, not sure though that they are around $20.
www.1800color.com; and they areCHEAP!
here are some great sites for what you needing these sites are for both corrective and uncorrective vision and do not require a prescription:





Note: Even though they sell colored lenses you can also get clear or opique lenses as well.





http://www.eyescolored.com/





http://www.coloredcontacts.com/
umm...walmart i guess....they sell everything there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin