Monday, November 30, 2009

REVLON COSMETICS! Where can I get them cheap + are they good?

I am really interested in some of the Revlon make-up. Colorstay foundation + concealer and also the luxurious colour eyeliner. You can get some stuff from Boots-but not all and its really expensive. Does anyone know of any reliable sites or shops (UK) that do Revlon? Also has anyone tried any of the above products? Any opinions? Thanks!!!!REVLON COSMETICS! Where can I get them cheap + are they good?
They work really well. Revlon, I have been using for years. I do not live in the UK, but you may be able to get them online, or ask a friend in the USA to mail you what ever you need.REVLON COSMETICS! Where can I get them cheap + are they good?
Ther is a discounted online REVLON, ALMAY %26amp; other brand name cosmetic store and they also sell to UK and other countries.


http://onefunshop.com Report Abuse

saveonmakeup.co.uk is quite good, I'm looking at some cheap revlon stuff just now. Report Abuse

ebay, amazon, the revlon site, boots.com or superdrug(cheap!) heard good things about thier eyelash curlers!
There's a revlon store at eastmidlands designer outlet. I just bought colourstay foundation for 拢1 a couple of colourstay lipcolour overtime for 拢1 each as well. They have a whole lot of other revlon products really cheap! Worth a visit if you're into revlon. I'm sure there are other designer outlets that have revlon stores nearer to where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin