Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm going to Croatia on Sat for a week & I want to buy some perfume & cosmetics; Cheaper there or Duty Free?

price up what you like in the duty free shop on your inbound flight here and in croatia, then look about when your there but watch out for copiesI'm going to Croatia on Sat for a week %26amp; I want to buy some perfume %26amp; cosmetics; Cheaper there or Duty Free?
Definitely cheaper there but more difficult to find, don't buy from your hotel is the only advice I can give you!I'm going to Croatia on Sat for a week %26amp; I want to buy some perfume %26amp; cosmetics; Cheaper there or Duty Free?
Every time I have traveled, the duty free stores are more expensive than in the city itself. I don't know where they get off saying it is cheaper. It may be convenient but that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin