Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are Clinique and other expensive cosmetic brands cheaper in South America than Europe?

I'm going to Argentina for a few months and I want to know should I stock up on my skincare before I go or would they be much cheaper there than in Ireland or Europe in general? I also don't know if I should buy extra foundation before I go as I have very pale skin and I don't know will cosmetics there cater for the pale faced Irish?Are Clinique and other expensive cosmetic brands cheaper in South America than Europe?
Normally NO. They Euro is doing better than the Dollar right now. So you should buy here.





BUT! If you are buying a brand made in Europe. It should be cheaper because they don't have to add duties and taxes to their product.Are Clinique and other expensive cosmetic brands cheaper in South America than Europe?
That doesn't really answer the question or make sense... if the dollar is weaker (it was around 4.60 to a euro last time I checked) that would make most things in Argentina cheaper for someone with euros. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin