Thursday, December 10, 2009

I understand that cosmetic surgery is cheaper abroad.?

Can anyone suggest anywhere? I understand that some places are better than others. I am based in Britain.I understand that cosmetic surgery is cheaper abroad.?
Belgium is the cheapest in Europe and also safe.I understand that cosmetic surgery is cheaper abroad.?
Brazil has the biggest and safest ';spa and surgery'; business.
i wouldnt suggest it %26amp;%26amp; if ur gonna thru with it do it here, the more expensive it is the btter for u no **** upss
I once worked with a man who went to thiland to have his bits changed :o) Once she came back she was very happy, however I would be very scared of getting ops done in Thiland. :o(





Btw this isn't a joke, it really happend. It was a lot cheaper too, but the question you should be asking is





';Do I really need cosmetic surgery?'; :o) You're probably beautiful just the way you are. :op Just not very confident!
Yes you can read on it here: http://best-cosmetic-surgeries.com/plast鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin