Thursday, December 3, 2009

I heard a major company makes wet n wild cosmetics and sells it cheaper, do you know who?

I haven't heard of them being owned by anyone else, but some of their products are very likely manufactured at the same place as other companies products. I think there is basically one manufacturer of pencils that sells to all brands.





I can tell you that as far as drugstore brands, L'Oreal owns Lancome and Maybelline. Revlon owns Vital Radiance and I believe Almay. Proctor %26amp; Gamble owns Cover Girl %26amp; Max Factor. Estee Lauder has nothing to do with any drugstore brand any more, although they used to own Jane.





Wet n'Wild does have a few good products, especially their lip gloss %26amp; bronzer. I'm laughing about the NYC thing...it's like the next cheapest thing at the drugstore...money's no object ;)I heard a major company makes wet n wild cosmetics and sells it cheaper, do you know who?
Not so goodI heard a major company makes wet n wild cosmetics and sells it cheaper, do you know who?
i havent used that stuff since i was a teen . it was before i found out about the good stuff like nutrogena or almay . When i can afford it I will get lancome , but not in this lifetime . Anyhow I thought wet'n' wild was the cheapest already . like 99 cents . You want it cheaper ? girl . Maybe it's time to earn some money.
just look it up and it will say manufactured by.....
I'm not sure but I don't really like their cosmetics. I find it too dry and harsh. It smells funny too... You should try some other brands.
no wet n wild is not my style and i dont care about money i like it exspensive its better, like N.Y.C
I don't know, but I DO know that Estee Lauder makes Loreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin