Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cheaper cosmetics, accessories, and clothing?

Well, my mom, dad, and I don't have a lot of money and I go to a catholic school (so that takes most of our money.) I've been trying not to ask for too much money at all when I want to go shopping but everything is so expensive! I can't buy anything with the amount of money my parents give me.





There's no way I'm going to ask them for more money, they do too much already. So I figured I'd shop in cheaper places! Good idea right?





I need to find cheaper makeup, hair things, purses, and clothing. I kind of need a Hottopic substitute as well because that place is getting waaaaaay too expensive now.





I'd prefer to shop over the internet, so websites are appreciated greatly (:





Oh I'm trying to get a job as well but, with my school work I don't have any extra time. So I plan to get a summer job at Krogers (: So don't suggest that por favor!Cheaper cosmetics, accessories, and clothing?
Ebay.com is has some really cheap clothes that are name brands too (hollister, a%26amp;f, AE) also marshalls, tj maxx, ross, nordstrom rack have some cheap clothes. Target, walmart, fredmeyer have really cheap clothes.Cheaper cosmetics, accessories, and clothing?
Drugstores sell makeup not too expensive ($5 for an eyeshadow?)





Also for clothes try stitches sale section, you can buy adorable shirts for 2 for $10 !





Maybe try babysitting to earn some more money








www.canada.forever21.com





www.gojane.com





www.jcpenny.com





www.forever21.com
rather than buying new clothes, transform them.


quick fixes:


cut old jeans into bermudas


love a print on a t-shirt?? cut it out and put it on a headband!


the possibilities are endless, be creative
EBAY , the best of the best and you can find anything and everything
idk your price range but wetseal has some cheap clothes


i bought a pair of jeans,5 pairs of underwear and two tank tops for under 50 bucks
have you tried walmart or k mart to find clothes and cosmetics these stores are cheap on stuff like that
ebay! and there's a chain of stores called plato's closet. See if they are in your area!
i think its really sweet of you to try to change your style a bit according to the money you have





try www.hottopic.com and click the clearance section, they change that up every once in a while, so i usually just go on there every once in a while and see if they have anything i like in the clearance because they are getting pretty expensive





for makeup i say definately target or walmart (www.target.com or www.walmart.com )





try target maybe for clothing, and just try to deal with wearing the stuff you have until you get a job. good luck!
Cosmetics-


Wet 'n' wild for liquid liner and lip gloss


NYC for pencil liner and eyeshadow





Places llike Walgreens,CVS,Ulta all have buy one get one free deals. Look online at the weekly add to see where to shop and save





Clothes-


Forever 21


20 below


Wet seal


Target (my fave, every thing is about $20 or less and is high quality)


Walmart (they have alot of cute clothes in the juniors for like $10)





Acsessories-


Target for jewlery and bags (they always have clearence jewlery for like $3)


Forever 21


Charlet Russe





Tip- When your parents go grocery shopping at places like Target,Kmart,Walmart,Fred Myers,Myers,ect. go with them and look at the cosmetics and clothes. Buy them there.They are cute,on sale,cheap,in store.
Hi, try this. Go into Google or Yahoo image search. Key in cosmetics, girls clothing, prom dresses or whatever you think best describes the item you're looking for. Voila, you now have thousands of photographs to choose from. Most images link to a website for more information and or links to where you can buy from. Try going to froogle.com I use it a lot for good prices. If that doesn't do it for you, try www.craigslist.org or kijiji.com for some good deals. Below is an article I found that you might find interesting, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin