Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love the Mary Kay cosmetics compact, but it's so expensive! Where can I get a cheaper one similar to it???

The compact I saw online was $65 with all the makeup in it. Anything cheaper than that would be great :-)I love the Mary Kay cosmetics compact, but it's so expensive! Where can I get a cheaper one similar to it???
You need to speak to a Mary Kay consultant to see what sales you can get everyone that sells Mary Kay is an independent contractor so if you want to be sure you are getting new quality product you should work with a consultant you can also have a party ( it can be a virtual or web party it doesn't have to be at your home) to get free stuff. I have customers that time my sales to buy products.


Buy from eBay at your own risk and it does not carry the Mary Kay 100% guarentee.I love the Mary Kay cosmetics compact, but it's so expensive! Where can I get a cheaper one similar to it???
anything!! just get the same colours and there you go...or like wha tshe said try ebay
Mark. has a refillable compact and cute makeup!
try ebay
you can try ebay, or you can switch to bare essentails
http://www.goldflowerinc.com sells new mary kay for cheap.
Ebay or Overstock...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin